IDENTITY PROTECTION RESOURCES
While identity protection services are great to have there are still many simple things you can do to drastically reduce your exposure to identity theft.
In fact, there is little an identity protection service can do if you don’t practice a little common sense when it comes to managing your personal information.
According to the recently released Javelin Strategy 2011 Identity Fraud Survey Report, “friendly fraud” – fraud perpetrated by people known to the victim, such as a relative or roommate – is on the rise. Taking the necessary precautions in your home, at the workplace, public places, and online are essential now more than ever.
The staff here at IDProtectionGuide.net has written an extensive free 31-page report where you’ll discover:
- What Specific Types of Information Identity Thieves Look For
- How To Protect Yourself On Social Networks like Facebook
- How To Protect Yourself in Your Home, at Work, and Online
- How To Check Your Credit Report For Free
- How To Set Strong Passwords
- Learn The Best Way To Detect if Identity Theft Has Occurred
- What To Do If You’re a Victim
- How To Repair Your Credit After Identity Theft
Also in addition to this free report, you’ll gain access to our free monthly Identity Fraud & Scam Alerts, where you’ll learn the latest scams identity thieves are using and helpful tips from our editorial staff to keeping your identity safe.
To receive this FREE report and subscribe to our FREE Identity Fraud & Scam Alerts, simply enter your email below and click “JOIN”. Then, when you confirm your subscription, you’ll be instantly sent your free report.
2,056 other people have already signed up!